The lessons in the ACCESS Student Orientation are linked below. Please do not use this index for the ACCESS Student Orientation if you are already enrolled in an ACCESS course. If you are enrolled and can log in to Desire2Learn, you can find the Student Orientation in D2L. Simply go to your Course Home page and click the Start Here - Student Orientation button or go to Content >> Student Orientation.
The lessons linked below are provided as a courtesy for students awaiting enrollment. You will need to complete the required activities (email, discussion, dropbox, and test) within D2L once you are enrolled in your course.
- Lesson 1 - What is ACCESS?
- Lesson 2 - Where Do I Go Now?
- Lesson 3 - How Do I Talk to My Teachers?
- Lesson 4 - What Should I Expect from Myself?
- Lesson 5 - What If I Am Not Tech-Savvy?
- Lesson 6 - How Can I Demonstrate Integrity?
- Lesson 7 - What Is Expected of Me?
- Lesson 8 - How Am I My Own Student Advocate?