You are getting ready to start an assignment in your class, but you are having a hard time with it. One of your friends offers to give you their assignment to copy. Should you take it?
As a student in an ACCESS class, you promise to follow certain standards of academic integrity. In this lesson, we will go over those standards. We will make sure you know what is and is not permitted in ACCESS courses.
Following successful completion of this lesson, students will be able to...
- Identify situations that may violate academic integrity
- List potential consequences of not following academic integrity policies
- Identify features of the D2L Quizzes tool such as answer saving, time limits, multiple attempts, and feedback.
- How can I demonstrate integrity in my work?
- I will be honest and follow the student code in all of my coursework.
The above objectives correspond with Quality Matters standards: 1.5