The goal of ACCESS is to continue to meet objectives of the ACCESS plan, expanding the availability of ACCESS Virtual Learning to all public high schools in the state.
• Provide access to advanced diploma courses.
• Provide access to additional course offerings.
• Provide access to Advanced Placement and dual enrollment/dual credit courses.
• Provide access to remediation and supplemental resources.
• Leverage existing resources and virtual learning offerings.
• Provide teachers with additional multimedia and tools to enhance instruction.
• Provide access to courses and resources through the Alabama Supercomputer Authority statewide network infrastructure assuring quality of service delivery.
• Utilize outside evaluation to assess weaknesses and strengths of the program in order to make appropriate adjustments to the implementation of the objectives of ACCESS.